Attention , please ?! 
This is a
personal blog with
protected copyright. Strictly no image or content saving is permitted unless allowed by me, the owner.
You can read and have a look at everything in my blog but
don't ever make any judgement about me or what I wrote, leave that to God.
Comments and feedback are most welcomed but should they display any unwanted content, those comments will be deleted.
I
hate copycats. Ask for my permission via email first. Don't just copy and save, that's called stealing!
Profanities and vulgarities are firmly
prohibited.
I'm a proud
Muslim, so please respect that coz I do have a great respect for other religion or belief.
In my blog, I sometimes re-blog about things I found appealing to my interest but with full credit to the original writer or creator. So I expect that in return okay?
People from all walks of life are invited to follow my blog as long as you bring no harm to me, my blog and my life.
No one's perfect, so please pardon my flaws ;p
Respect me, it's
MY blog. ツ

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿
No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: