I am compelled to write about this story today because it is all I can think about these days. Usually I would here a story like this and be deeply saddened inside and say a prayer for the family and try and get it out of my head because it is a story that is just too hard to think about. In this case I cannot forget what has happened.
![]() |
| Chris and Lori Coble tells their story on The Oprah Show (where I originally heard and watched about their tragedy) |
Their heartbreaking story began when a horrific traffic accident happened back in 2007 where all their three children Kyle, 5, Emma, 4, and Katie, 2, were killed. Lori Coble (the wife) was at the wheel of her mini-van, stopped at the single-lane southbound exit to Oso Parkway when the vehicle was rammed from behind by a tractor-trailer rig going 55-60 mph.
![]() |
| The fiery crash that killed the three young children who were in the back seat of the mini van |
![]() |
| Emma, Katie & Kyle : the three angels who died in the accident |
Dealing with the unthinkable loss, the Cobles kept the faith strong. They decided to try and have kids again and just as things were settling down, it was announced that Lori was pregnant and gave birth to adorable triplets almost one year to the day of the accident. It was at this point that a miraculous twist came to light when they told everyone that the triplets are two girls and a boy (just like the three they lost!). Then, when Oprah introduced the audience to the triplets – Ashley Lynn, Ellie Gene, and Jake Christophe : I couldn't help but broke down and cry. T_T
![]() |
| The miracle! |
Okay guys, I think that's all for now. I hope this story inspire you in your life too just as they touched my heart when I first watched about it.
p/s ; Show your love to everyone around you before it's too late coz you'll never know what may happen next.
Let's count our blessings y'all! :)
~ Sheila Galeon ~
~ Sheila Galeon ~















No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: