بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Movie to watch this May : Nur Kasih the Movie

Hello readers! It's my 4th entry of the day!
Guess I'm so bored that ideas are pouring out and I ended up updating my blog to ignore the boredom (*sigh). 
Never mind, for this entry, I just want to share an official movie trailer of the movie I've been waiting for all along ~ Nur Kasih the Movie
So peeps, sit back, relax & enjoy the trailer, kay? 





Gosh! I'm so excited to watch this movie!! 
Well, for the record, I am the Nur Kasih greatest fan!  Ngeee~
Can't wait for May 19th, 2011!!


 ~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket