Hi there everyone! How's your monday?

Tonight I just want to share a recent happening in my life wherein for the very first time after being a teacher for almost 3 years, I burst into tears right in front of my students.
Huhu :(
Huhu :(Actually it happened last Saturday when I and a colleague were training the choral speaking team to represent our school in the district level competition this coming Thursday. We've been practicing everyday since last Tuesday coz we are really short in time due to some miscommunication where we thought all the 3 secondary schools in my district are supposed to be using the same choral speaking script when in fact we DON'T have to! Pity us! So we're kinda rushing to do the last minute preparation.
What brought me into tears was actually the attitude of the students. I was disappointed. I've chosen them over another equally eager-to-participate class just because they are my students, I'm teaching them. Unfortunately, they failed to show full commitment during the practice (but not all, there's a few of them who showed admirable effort). They seemed can't decide which to prioritize and which shouldn't. There was even a few of them who were quite rude and that hurt my feelings a lot. It was like they didn't appreciate what me and my fellow teacher friend are doing for them. I was so upset and eventually, I ended up crying in front of the whole team!
I'll continue spilling out the teary story of mine in my next post okay.
Hope you'll patiently wait! Till then peeps!
Hope you'll patiently wait! Till then peeps!
Au revoir & nity night! ❤

~ Sheila Galeon ~












Sabar ya Sheila. Sa pun pernah 'tenangis' bila sa ajar budak2 form 3 saya yang teda keinginan mau belajar pedahal durang mau duduk PMR inda lama lagi. Huhu.. *tepuk bahu*
ReplyDeletehuhu.. mari kita tepuk bahu each other.. challenging btul ba jd cgu kn annie.. br mo dkt 3 years jd cgu, trus terasa mcm mo give up da.. huhu.. btw, thanks for d encouragement annie.. :)
ReplyDeleteSo sad shila!! Well, that is the challenge we need to face and will always bumped into. Been there and we have to be strong..I hope everything goes well...
ReplyDeleteGood luck miss Sheila.... Be strong!
thanks miss felly!! yala kn.. let's just hold our heads up and be strong kn.. hehe.. btw, tomorrow is d competition.. wish me luck guys.. hehee.. fely, mn tau my school win and we'll meet at tenggara level.. msti siok.. hehe
ReplyDelete