بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday, May 9, 2011

Al-Fatihah buat Mohd Azri Dollah


Hi everyone! As you can read in my post title, I'm dedicating this entry to a friend of mine, Mohd Azri Dollah, who was a very special person in my best friend's life, Latifah (Tipah). He passed away this morning, drowned. We found out the sudden, shocking and sad news this afternoon at work. To be honest, I'm still shocked and my hands are still shaking as I can't believe the news is real and you can imagine how my bestie, Tipah, reacted. It was so heartbreaking seeing her broke down in tears after receiving the news. How I wish I can be there accompanying her to the late Azri's place but what to do, I can't. 

To the late Mohd Azri Dollah, may you rest in peace. Al-Fatihah~

To Tipah, I just want you to know that if anything, I'm here for you... Anytime.  I love you like my very own sister my dear friend, always.


To all my friends & blogger friends, I have these messages for you :

Appreciate everyone around you especially your loved ones while they are around.. Tell them you love them every single day coz you'll never know when they will be leaving you or you will leave them forever. Death is certain, it's our promise with the Almighty, Allah SWT. 


To my Love, Kamalsyam & my family, Mama, Papa, Ijam, Abby, Nenek & all my relatives,
and also my friends, I love you all so much!!
You all are my pillar of strength.


~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

  1. Salam sheils.. I'm sorry.I didn't know.. I'm praying that Allah will give her strength and courage to get through all this.. Al-Fatihah~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok fiez.. Amin.. hopefully she'll be strong today when seeing his body...... Al-Fatihah..

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket