بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, May 7, 2011

They are the King & Queen of my life :)

Ola bloggers & my fabulous followers! This is just another quickie entry from me. 
I want to share the pictures of the pressies I bought for my parents today. 

Tadaaaaa!

Ok ka ni? ^_^

Although tomorrow is Mother's Day, I decided to buy both for my mama & papa since I haven't give my papa a birthday present last month :
(check out my blog posts about my papa's birthday here & here). 
So it's fair and square laaaa, right? Heeee~ 

Body Shop's White Musk For Men EDT Perfume for my papa as his belated birthday pressie ;p

Leno's Purse for Ladies for my mama on this year's Mother's Day :)

Alright, I think that's about it. It's my bedtime! Wait for my special post to honour my beloved mom and nenek as well as for all the mothers and grandmas in the entire universe tomorrow, kay?
Nitesss y'all! :)

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket