Elo peeps!
So you've seen my custom-made veil, my wedding invitation card and also my wedding bunting (the actual picture is on your left under the "Save The Date" widget box), right? Now, I want to share the picture of my brand new bedroom set which I've chosen and booked during the school holidays last week.
| photo source : Noraini Tazali's |
The picture above is exactly the same design I picked but mine is in BLACK. Another difference is the closet in my bedroom set is bigger with six doors. What a bonus! ^_^
Regarding the price, well, to be honest, it's a bit pricey but I managed to get discount from Chan's Furniture. The original price is RM7K++ but after discount, I bought it for RM5K+. So worth it, right? Anyway, thanks to my mom and dad for the green light! *wink!* ;p
Oh, just can't wait for the set to arrive! Actually, it is a ready stock item but we (my parents and I) asked the shop to hold the delivery process first coz my room still need a little repairing and also need to be re-painted. Currently my room is inCream paint and I'm thinking of a soft, pastel PINK for the new look. Hopefully it matches my new, black bedroom furniture set.
Till my next sharing guys! Au revoir!
Oh, just can't wait for the set to arrive! Actually, it is a ready stock item but we (my parents and I) asked the shop to hold the delivery process first coz my room still need a little repairing and also need to be re-painted. Currently my room is in
Till my next sharing guys! Au revoir!
~ Sheila Galeon ~











cantik shill.....
ReplyDelete