بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sob sob :( :::

Salam. Hi peeps!
I think I'm going to postpone my intention to share my wedding pics to a later date coz I'm not in the mood right now.
I'm SAD. Why? I miss my hubby so much!
He went back to KL last night because he's working there while I'm working here in my hometown, Sabah. Sob! Sob! I've been apart from him before but none of them matches what I'm feeling now. It's just different!

Hrmmmmmm.. Can't wait for Raya hols. Another 28 days, he'll be back.
Miss you so so bad BEE!!! :( ::::

Photo Source : Google

p/s ; If you guys can't wait, you can always view my wedding pics in the slideshow I've created above as well as in my sidebar, ok? :)

~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket