بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday, July 4, 2011

Teaser : My Hand Bouquets

Elo bloggers & readers! Happy Monday!
It's a lazy Monday for me today coz I'm so tired after doing so many things yesterday. No rest at all. Yesterday was in fact an exhausting Sunday for the Galeons family here at our hometown, Kunak, Sabah. We were all busy with my wedding preps which is 6 days away from now. OMG! *excited but nervous!* ;p

Anyways, for this post, I want to share the pics of my custom made hand bouquets which I've ordered and purchased online. This is her website : HanHan.

Initially, I wanted to DIY my hand bouquets but due to the busy-ness I've up to, I decided to buy them so that I could spare time to do other things. 

From HanHan's blog, I ordered two designs and two different colour combinations for my hand bouquets. Both of the bouquet are made from nylon flower stockings. I also chose posy arrangement for both bouquet simply because I'm not a fan of either sheath or cascading bouquet.

  1. My first hand bouquet : Red/Orangy/Fushia Roses and Peonies Posy Bouquet


This one is actually a ready stock item but I love the colour combinations. It matches my hantaran theme (red & orange) and is also perfect to go with my red wedding dress (hopefully!) ;p
  1. My second hand bouquet : Pink and Blue Posy Bouquet


This one plak is my request. I wanted the combination of soft pink & royal blue. I will use this for my wedding reception. Like it a lot! :)

Thanks HanHan! Love your creations! ^_^

~ Sheila Galeon ~


Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

  1. nice kak.....
    anyway congratzz in advanced....
    wish evrythin goin smooth n happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket