Hi hi hi!
Come and have a look at my wedding dresses which I've designed and have them custom and tailored made for my wedding receptions.
My beloved mom bought all the kain (laces, satins, nets and songket) for me.
Thanks Mak! ;D
My beloved mom bought all the kain (laces, satins, nets and songket) for me.
Thanks Mak! ;D
Best of all, I've got to keep all of the wedding dresses for myself after the wedding! Yayyyy! ^_^
1. The Songket (Dark Brown)
2. The Peachy Pink Dress (for cutting cake ceremony)
3. The Royal Blue Dress
![]() |
| front view |
![]() |
| back view : showing off the terrain ;p |
4. The White Kebaya (for solemnization)
**this pair is the only one I bought ready made**
5. The White Kurung Moden (for Khatam Quran ceremony)
6. The Fiery Red Dress (worn for the night reception at my hubby's house)
You'll see how the dress really looks like in my entry after this when I share about my wedding receptions, okay?
Till then!
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: