Hi hi bloggers!
We are 8 days away from Syawal today, right? Waaaa, time really flies!
But, actually, truthfully, I like it, why? Coz it means that the day my hubby will be back home is getting closer! Yihaaaaaaa! ;D
So how are your preparations for this year's Aidilfitri guys? I'm sure y'all gonna have a grand celebration kn? kn? Heeeeeee ;p mine? well, not that grand but it sure will be somthing special coz 2011 marks my first year of Syawal as a wifey to my beloved husband. Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah :)
Anyways, there's a lil something that I want to share with you. Check it out ::
![]() |
| photo source : Miss Morbids |
LOL! Till my next post peeps! Au Revoir!
Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~












ROFLOL!! Happy Eid Al-Fitr Sheila. Have a great Eid with your beloved husband! :))
ReplyDeletetq so much dear sfarlina.. happy eid to u & family too! :)
ReplyDelete