بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordy Wednesday : Mcm2 ada! ;p

Salam.
It's Wednesday and everytime it's working week, Wednesday is my least favourite day.. Why? Simply coz it's the busiest, most packed day of my timetable for the whole week. Huuuuu :{

Okay, enough about work-talk, let's get back to my wedding reviews that have been postponed for so many times now. This time, I just wanna share a few pics of my hantaran during my wedding day, last July (waaaaaa, tomorrow I'll be married for a month already, how time flies!). They are my very own creation (DIY) with some help from an aunt, cousin and close friends. FYI, it was my first time doing hantaran, so I guess that explains why so many people were helping me doing it, right? ;p

Oppsss! Wait2, I think I'm forgetting something........ 
Ting! Yeah, it's my lil sis, Abby's 11th birthday today! We love you!! Muuuuaaaaaahhx!! <3

photo source : Google

 I'll post about our celebration for her birthday, tomorrow yar. ^_^

Now, back to my hantaran. Here's the pic :

click to enlarge ;p

All and all, I'm satisfied with my own "artwork" though they weren't as pretty and unique as the bridal designers' creation. Just one thing that I wish I could re-do : the cupcake decoration. Actually that one was prepared last minute by my cousin coz the cupcake order only arrived at the morning of my wedding day, so I couldn't decorate it. Huhuu. Never mindla, at least I'm proud to say that my hantarans were done by myself! Heeeeee ;p

Till then peeps!
Au Revoir!

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

4 comments:

  1. sungguh kreatif dn cantik ! blh bukak butik andaman la lau mcm nie ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice kaler orange+maroon! yeahh..yg penting sheila suka dgn DIY hantaran sndri..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sfarlina : tq! yup! tu yg penting kn.. heheeee

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket