Salam. Happy Thursday everyone!
What a mentally and emotionally challenging day for me today. Sigh~~
By the way, I'm writing this entry to share my joy and to express my gratitude when I found out that I'm finally a confirmed PPPS DG41.
Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah~ ;D
Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah~ ;D
![]() |
| this is the prove!! yippieee!! |
I haven't receive the actual letter of confirmation yet but knowing that I will is such a great relief! Yala kan, after 2 years waiting, finally!! Huhuhu. I've been posted on 2008 but because of the delay of my Induction Course, I only managed to be confirmed of my position on 2010. What a wasted 2 years, but what to do. Maybe da rezeki aku lambat sah jawatan kan. Aku redha~ Hehehe.. :)
Bah, it's 11.26pm now and I'm going to doze off.
Till my next entry peeps!
Good night!
Love,
~ Sheila Galeon @ Mrs Kamalsyam ~












No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: