بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy B'day to My Bro (1 Oct) & OMG! I think I need to stop! :{

Salam.
First of all, Happy Belated Birthday to my beloved brother on 1 October 2011!! He turned 24 yesterday. We all love you!! ;D


Next, my recent addiction which I seriously think I need help to overcome. What is it??
Any guess?? Hehe. A hint for you, do you guys shop online? I bet you surely do kn. I do too but with 10 pieces of hijab in 1 week, I think I'm addicted!


Early this week, I bought 5 pieces of hijab from the same online store I bought from before (I bought 4 pieces of hijab from her that time). Then, though the parcel hasn't arrived, I ordered 3 pieces more (same pattern but different colour). And just now, I made payment for another 2 pieces of hijab, of course with different design and colours, this time from a different seller. So, do the math peeps and tell me, I'm seriously an addict kn??

The truth is, for the last 2 hijabs, I only want to purchase 1 colour (though at first I booked two colour but after giving careful thoughts, I decided to cancel the second one because I think I don't need it) but the seller was mad at me for cancelling the second colour order. So, mo ndak mo, I had to buy 2 hijab from her. Huhu. I've been dealing with online seller all this while and this is my first encounter with a dissatisfied seller. She's like forcing me, you know. Personally, I feel that she was being unprofessional, I mean, it's not like I'm going to back out from buying her stuff altogether. Sy beli jg ba, tp 1 saja. Huhu.

Anyways, I think need help to deal with my online shopping addiction ni. I've found a site in the internet that may help me doing so but too bad, I forgot the link, sorry! Here are a few useful info & helpful tips from the site :

Signs of Online Shopping Addiction

So what’s the difference between the occasional online splurge and the indication of a real problem? The signs of an online shopping addiction are similar to those for other compulsive disorders:
  • Addicts neglect jobs or families.
  • When they’re not online shopping, they’re often thinking about it.
  • They overspend and regularly buy things they don’t need just to get the buzz.
  • They lie about their purchases.
  • They rack up major bills.

Shopping Addiction Help

It is important to realize that like any other addiction, genuine compulsive online shopping is a disease. Treatment focuses on management of the behavior, which can be difficult when so many people use computers and the Internet in their everyday work. It helps to:
  • Identify what the triggers are
  • Identify what makes a person want to spend online, whether it’s boredom, nervousness, or habit
  • Setting time and spending limits
  • Clear your credit card numbers and customer information from online shopping accounts so that spending isn’t too easy

So, online shopping addicts out there, try those simple steps out ya! 
Good luck!

    Photobucket

    ✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

    4 comments:

    1. Oh my dear!! 10 hijabs?! Well, im not that good in maths and you know that already. .Hahaha. . So im giving a wild guess that it really racks your wallet but you still managed to survive because you know theres still left for you to be content until payday hahahaah. . .
      Pple are addicted to online shopping. They shop when they have the money. They wont if they dont have the dough no matter how bad they wanted to buy.
      Seriously talking, no harm buying lah. Selagi mampu beli jak hehehe.
      Happy belated to the brother for me ya. . .~winks~

      ReplyDelete
    2. felly : ahahaa, for sure la my purse kempis! huh! xbleh d biar ba sy ni, mcm telampau sda ni.. huhuu.. btw, how's ur preps for ur big day?? maybe i couldnt come la that day, coz I'll be in Kl oredi. mstila mo celebrate my b'day wit hubby kn. heeeee ;p anyways, share la ur wedding preps in ur blog ah.. bleh jg sy intip2.. heheeee. oraits, ijam said tq 2 u! ;D

      ReplyDelete
    3. I would love to blog about the prep. . But im dying for a totally bizarre free time to get me doing that. You cud compare my write outs with last years'. Punyalah sikit this year hahahaha. . .and i could only bloghop once in a while.hahaha. .Anyways, nice blog! Keepit up darl!

      ReplyDelete
    4. ya kn, i notice that.. ayyoo, u're so busy oo kn.. me pn pndai mls2 ni update blog.. heheheee. tq geng! keep reading my entry too ya! hihihiii ;D

      ReplyDelete

    Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

    Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
    Photobucket