Salam.
Watcha doin' peeps? I'm currently watching Liverpool's soccer rival, Manchester United up against Manchester City at Old Trafford and... it's five! 5-1 now in the scoreboard and like you, I'm speechless. The Red Devils is being beaten at their own ground and this, most probably the worst defeat they've experienced ever. And now it's SIX! 6-1!! Poor MU. Mesti my bro bengang gilak skang neh. Cian~~ Hehehe ;p
Eappp, mcm da t'keluar tajuk plak my ramblings above kn? Hehehe. Ok, kembali ke pangkal jalan! Hikhik~ ^_^ Actually, today, my dearest darling hubbee was involved in a Yamaha bikers activity. He was one of the "urusetia" for Yamaha team. They were riding from KLCC to Sepang International Circuit and were there as organizers.
While at Sepang circuit, he and friends did saw (bknla dpn mata tp they were there la, at the circuit) the dreadful accident that took the life of a young Italian MotoGP rider, 24 year old Marco Simoncelli. I'm sure y'all heard about it right? According to the news, the circuit's medical doctor had confirmed that Simoncelli sustained a very serious trauma to the head, to the neck and the chest and died of his injures. You can read the full news here. Our deepest condolences to Simoncelli's family, friends and team~
![]() |
| @ d starting point, KLCC. Gosh! I'm missing this man so bad!!!! :( |
![]() |
| my BEE in khaki's Nike cap ;p |
While at Sepang circuit, he and friends did saw (bknla dpn mata tp they were there la, at the circuit) the dreadful accident that took the life of a young Italian MotoGP rider, 24 year old Marco Simoncelli. I'm sure y'all heard about it right? According to the news, the circuit's medical doctor had confirmed that Simoncelli sustained a very serious trauma to the head, to the neck and the chest and died of his injures. You can read the full news here. Our deepest condolences to Simoncelli's family, friends and team~
Sticky Note ::
I'm soooooooooooooo looking forward for November!! Can't wait!!!! XD













eheheheheheheeee.. morning my handsome hubbee!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!! :* yup, 12 more days.. ohhh, cepatlaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;p
ReplyDelete