Howdy peeps?
Watched the highly anticipated game last night? I did! Hehehe.
Syiok eh tgk ramai2 with Mr.Bee and uncle and aunty. Siap t'jerit2 lagi tu. Hihihi.
Actually I'm doing laundry ba right now but since the automatic washing machine do all the work, I'm killing two birds with one stone la. Hehehe. So bored ni Mr.Bee pegi keja, so duduk diam2 seja la d uma ni, alone. But never mind, at least I now dekat dgn mr.Bee kn. Syukur~~ ^_^
Oraits, so our Young Tigers football team had won their big game last night. My comments?
Bravo guys! Y'all did a very good job!! A sugary sweet win against a team which I personally feel was not professional and a little bit uncivilized. Maybe the players were not but the die hard, super fanatic fans were obviously yes! Sorry to say this but, shame on them!
# y'all can see how disrespectful and rude some of the Indon people are here : Anti Malgaysia. pathetic!
I praise the whole Harimau Muda players for being so calm and collected while on the pitch despite the challenging fact of going against a home team with nearly 100 000 thousand fanatic fans at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium. They played professionally and like the sports commentators from our country said, they showed maturity while playing last night. A great improvement. The win was a very well deserved one and I feel satisfied that it had shut the ugly words uttered from the Indonesian folks especially through their mass media days before the match. Eat your words out Garuda Muda fans!! *evil laugh*
*photo source : Google*
Congrats once again for the coach, players and whole team of the Young Tigers for emerging as the second time in a row Gold Medalist in the 26th SEA Games.
Aummmmmm!! Glory glory Malaysia!! ^_^
Aummmmmm!! Glory glory Malaysia!! ^_^













No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: