Howdy peeps!
Happy Sunday!! What a beautiful weather here in Puchong. Hehehe.
Today, I'm 26 years and 1 day old already. Syukur ya Allah.
I had a blast yesterday. My husband brought me for a 1 day birthday treat yesterday. We went for bowling games, jalan2 & mkn2. Sgt best!!
Tq BEE♥ I love you so much!! Hehehe.
Tq BEE♥ I love you so much!! Hehehe.
First, we went for lunch at Kenny Roggers, IOI Mall. Then we played bowling at Ampang Superbowl also at IOI Mall. After that, we went back home to rest for a while before going out again for a dinner treat by my uncle & aunty. Tq Pck Nong & Aunty Lydia. Hehehe. After dinner, we went to I-City, Shah Alam, our last spot for the day. We were having a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves to the max yesterday. ^_^
Let's see our "gelagat" yesterday ::
Ehem, wondering what's my birthday gift from Mr.BEE?? Hehehe.
Tadaaaaaaaaa!!
![]() |
| tq so much BEE!! ♥ you!!! |
Thanks a lot to my husband, uncle & aunty for the wonderful birthday treat yesterday.
I ♥ you all so much!! ^_^























Happy Birthday akak . May Allah bless your life with your hubby >.<
ReplyDeletetq dear hanis.. Amin.. :D
ReplyDelete