Salam.
Happy Monday everyone~~
Yeap, that's right! You read it right peeps! I've done some editing here and there of my HoneyBee® blog look (again!). So what say you?? Okay or not? Ehehehee. Well, maybe to you it looks messy and crowded but to me, it's awesome! I love it very much!! *winks!
Quite frankly, I love simplicity but as you see here in my blog I'm wayyyyyyy far from being simple, ait?? And there's a reason for that. Actually, I just want to showcase things I feel important and special to be shared with you all. So whatever it is that you find and see in my main blog page and even the pages for the menu tabs gadgets above, they're all "money can't buy", precious stuffs and events which hold a special place in my heart. I'm sure you all have them too so you should understand my intention, kan, kan?? ^^
All and all, I'm proud of my "masterpiece" coz I did it on my own, with my own blood, sweat and tears (aisehmen, mcm exaggerating plak sy kn?? hahaha!). So, apa tunggu lagi? Scroll up and down to see the overall makeover ya?! New header & footer tau~~ Thanks gorgeous! :)













nice makeover ;D
ReplyDeletetq dear ain :)
ReplyDeletecantek n sweet la..! (",)
ReplyDelete