Salam.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, the holiday finally begins!! Ho ho ho!! I'm so excited!!
Plus I'm going to my hubby's place tomorrow some more!! Yippieeee!! Hehehe.
Okay, since I'm such in a good mood today, I'm going to share about my school's annual dinner which was held on the night of 16.11.11 at Hotel Emas, Tawau.
Plus I'm going to my hubby's place tomorrow some more!! Yippieeee!! Hehehe.

Okay, since I'm such in a good mood today, I'm going to share about my school's annual dinner which was held on the night of 16.11.11 at Hotel Emas, Tawau.
First, let me tell you my overall "review" about the event. Frankly speaking, I'm not satisfied with the services and the way it turned out that night. One reason is because of the small space we got. There were only 6 tables with 10 chairs provided (and we paid for almost 80 staffs). Can you believe it?? If all of our school staffs came that night, then they'll be short of 20 chairs. Luckily, that didn't happened but still, the chairs are not enough. What the heck!
When me, Tipah and our little sis arrived, we need to ask for two extra chairs therefore need to sit in a cramped table of supposedly 10 chairs only (bygkn 12 org duduk 1 table utk 10 org!). It was so not comfortable that night. I didn't have the appetite to eat. Me and my sister didn't even eat the steamboat dishes that we paid for. Huhuhu.
Despite the dissatisfaction, I love the Hoko drinks & puddings so much!! They're sooooooo chocolatey & creamy!! Yummylicious!!!!!!!!! For a chocoholic like me, I give them 5 stars!!!
Orait, what's a dinner without pictures, right? So, here you go ::
Despite the dissatisfaction, I love the Hoko drinks & puddings so much!! They're sooooooo chocolatey & creamy!! Yummylicious!!!!!!!!! For a chocoholic like me, I give them 5 stars!!!
Orait, what's a dinner without pictures, right? So, here you go ::














No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: