بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, November 20, 2011

What's NEW in my blog?

Hello hello!
It's Sunday & finally, it's the day my holiday "really" begins!! Hehehe.
Will fly off to my hubby's side tonight. Wish me a safe journey ya everyone? 

Today's 20.11.2011 kn? What a beautiful date! I bet there'll be many of you make today as your special day, right? and if you, my dear readers & blog followers do, a big congrats from me ya~

Alrighty peeps, notice anything new in my little bloggie?? or perhaps any change?? 
Ehehehe, I think by now y'all already bored with my constant blog-look change ba kan? Sorry for that. I simply love doing my favourite part of blogging, editing! Can't help it ba. Whenever I view my blog, there's always a thing or two that I feel like changing. So, what to do, edit jak la. Hehehe.

Ok, for now (at least), there are a few changes in my blog ::

*** click pictures to enlarge ***

FIRST ~ the increase of my fabulous followers number. Many thanks to all yg sudi follow blog sy yg x seberapa ni :)


SECOND ~ my new "message board" with new border & a disclaimer sidebar widget (as usual, made entirely by ME!)

 
THIRD ~ new background for both outer & main blog with identical double border for the blog's main content and primary sidebar widgets


FOURTH ~ my new "Assalamualaikum" image I've freshly designed yesterday and put in each post, the new dashed border of my main blog column & also the dashed border with the same background of my main blog's

FIFTH ~ my new "current status" box


What do you think peeps? Do let me know ya?? Thanks!

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket