بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, February 11, 2012

10 Ciri Mukmin Sejati : What's your score?

Hello bloggers, readers. It's been a while, I know. Huhuhu. 
Been so lazy to blog lately, dunno why.

While being "away" from blogging world, I was thinking, more to reflecting actually -- what's my main reason to blog, really?? Saw a few bloggers who made changes in terms of what they share in their blog, they now shared Islamic facts, reminders, tazkeerah and beautiful quotes which really touch my heart. Inspired by them, I plan to do the same with my blog. I want to reduce personal thoughts, ramblings and sharings here. Instead, I want to write and share more about Islam. 

For a start, I want to share an image I found when google-ing last time.
Here it is ::


It's 10 features which an ideal Muslim should have ::

a. Akidah yg sejahtera
b. Ibadah yg sahih
c. Akhlak yg mantap
d. Luas pengetahuan
e. Sihat tubuh badan
f. Mampu berdikari
g. Melawan nafsu
h. Sangat menjaga masa
i. Tersusun urusannya
j. Bermanfaat kepada orang lain

So can you pin point which one have you fulfilled? Or perhaps all of them? Kudos to you, if you do, you have my absolute respect. Me? I'm a weak and imperfect 'Hamba Allah', sangat kerdil dan lemah. Nevertheless, I wish to have all these 10 noble features someday and I will thrive to reach it. InsyaAllah~
Jom kita muhasabah diri kawan²
Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket