Dear all, really sorry for d long 'silence'. As I've mentioned in my previous entries before, I've now lost my mood to blog, dunno why. Huhuhu.
Anyways, now that I'm back to this blogging world, I want to share with you all d incident happened yesterday, which, fyi, really drived me crazy. Actually yesterday, my entire hometown peeps experienced a very long black out. It started at 2pm if I'm not mistaken & lasted till almost 10pm. I heard that d black out was not in my hometown only but also in many districts in Sabah. Soooooooo stressed out last night (pissed off too, frankly speaking!!). N what made it worst was, my handphone's line also unavailable most of d time last night. Can you imagine?? Huhuhu. Da la I ni in long distance relationship with my husband. My patience was seriously at its peak & I felt like screaming insanely last night. Huhuhu.
Today, I finally know what d heck was wrong with my handphone's line yesterday. It was d solar flare!!! From what I read in my friends & families facebook status, d iOS 5 was actually updated/ upgraded yesterday so it kinda disrupted d satellite signal on iPhone 4S users. No wonder my husband's handphone line was just fine last night. Padahal we both are using d same network provider. Huhuhu. Agak kesal ckit la dgn Apple. I personally think Apple should come out with at least a notice beforehand so that their product users wont be complaining when this kind of problem occurs. But never mind, things happened so don't want to blame anyone. What's important now d problem was now resolved, right? Hehehe. That's all for now readers. Peace out! ;D












dgr2 apple mmg cerewet..hmm..tp x dinafikan telefon ni mmg cantik n sofisticated..
ReplyDeletea bit la.. huhu.. bt as u said, d design mmg nmpk sophisticated kn.. :)
Delete