بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, October 11, 2020

StuffsbySheilaHG X HoneyBeeCloset

Oh wow, how I miss blogging so much. Even just by typing this I feel "alive" again. Alhamdulillah I finally have time (or to be exact, I managed to steal a quickie with this one 😄).


This entry is just a sharing, kinda like letting things outta my chest! Curhat la kali kan 🤣

Okay if you know me, mesti perasan recently I involved myself in an essential oil business. At first I'm so eager, cause honestly, it is the longing for selling that drives me. I love selling things and before this I sold mostly stuffs I love, from hijab to letting go my clothes, handbags and even my babies stuffs. However, I stumbled upon some setbacks, yes I know it's normal, I'm sure you'll say to me that I gave up so easily. Never mind, say what you wanna say but I have solid reasons to do what I did. So I decided to just finish what I started and of course, I want to sell my few remaining stocks to get back my money, balik modal ba 😅 This is what I'm doing now, I continue promoting THE STOCKS I have. The sooner my stocks running out, the sooner I close this chapter ✅

Okay back to my passion of selling stuffs, the one reason that keeps me going, that made me bounce back and started my new Instagram account of @stuffsbysheila after the previous one @honeybeecloset being hacked. I started HBC I think around 2010, means 10 years ago. I sold hijabs mostly hijabs that I'm also wearing (like I said, I love selling things I love). I created my logo, design many types of images like my own sold out sign, my watermark and even modelled the hijabs I'm selling. Jimat memang jimat but above all, I actually love doing all this creating and designing things. I love decorating. I feel happy when I'm doing this kind of things, it's my therapy, my stress reliever, my happy pills. Now that we have our little shelter called home, I feel accomplished whenever I buy furnitures or decorations for our house. Can't you see how I'm into this sooo much? Hehehe 🥰

Alright I think that's about it for now. Till next time! 
Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket