بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A crazy handphone switcher : Yup! That's me!

My first handphone is actually a Sony Ericsson model with an antenna which I've forgot the name of the model and even worst, I've forgotten about how it look like back then too. So unfortunately, you guys wouldn't see my very first handphone here.Too bad!

Anyhow, this right here is my second phone :
Nokia 5210 a.k.a my orange phone


This is my third phone : 
(both this one and the orange one were given to me by my uncle as a reward for enrolling into the uni.. hehe)

Nokia 8250

My 4th handphone :

Nokia 3100 : my one and only pinky phone


My 5th phone :
(I bought this with my 1st salary from my 1st job as temporary teacher back in 2005 if I'm not mistaken)

Nokia 6630

My 6th phone :
Motorola RIZR 3

My 7th handphone :

Motorola V9 in Black

My 8th phone :

Sony Ericsson W910i in Brown Gold

My 9th phone :

Sony Ericsson W705 in Red & Black

My 10th phone :

Apple iPhone 3G

My 11th phone :

Nokia E72 in Silver

My 12th phone (which I only used for a week and decided to sell it back and buy a different one) :

BlackBerry Bold 9700 White Edition

My 13th phone
(this is the one I'm using right now, been using since Dec '10) :

Nokia N97 Mini White

Currently, I'm eyeing on the upcoming Apple iPhone latest model : the stylish, posh & sleek iPhone 5! 
can't wait to own one! ;p

The rumoured front view of iPhone 5
The rumoured back view of iPhone 5

 Crazy? Hehe.. Well, this is me and my obsession with handphone models. ^^


 ~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

  1. Ramai oh handphone ko!! :P i wanted to get an iPhone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehe.. ya la kn jac.. sy ni mmg suka tukar2 hp ba.. dunno why.. hihi.. bah, mari kita sma2 tgu tu iphone 5 ah.. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket