بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sheila's : Guilty Pleasure


  • Online shopping : just can't stop! it's addictive!
  • Collecting shoes, bags and clothes (though had plenty of them already! lalalala ;p)
  • Eating at fancy restaurants even when I'm broke. LOL
  • Changing handphones (I once used a handphone for only a day and then decided to change into another model the following day)
  • Game-ing and doing make-over for my blog till I ignore everything : these always
  • HACKS sweets addiction (a habit I started during my uni years but just can't stop it till now)

. . . SO there they are! things I found pleasure doing ;p

After this I'll be posting about my childhood memories and photos. Till then!

Adieu!

 ~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket