It's Sunday evening, and after almost 6 hours of no electricity (this happens a lot here in my place, honestly, SESB K**** sucks!)
, an idea came across my mind for my next blog entry. So, voila! This is it.. Here I'm going to rambles about my latest favourite TV series at StarWorld : DC Cupcakes.
, an idea came across my mind for my next blog entry. So, voila! This is it.. Here I'm going to rambles about my latest favourite TV series at StarWorld : DC Cupcakes.![]() |
| The Sisters : Sophie LaMontagne & Katherine Kallinis, the proud owner of the famous Georgetown Cupcakes |

Why do I love watching the series? Okay, let me explain briefly :
- I love eating cupcakes and anything to do with cupcakes, so, duhh?

- I admire the two sisters determination in running their cupcake company considering the fact that they left behind their professional careers to do so.

- I super duper like the projects that the ladies do in each episode. New projects in every new episode, impressive!
- I just adore the sisters honest act in front of the camera. They keep it real peeps! No annoying drama or those fake, pretentious acts like in other reality series.

- Last but not least, the series does not displays any inappropriate behaviour or words which is suitable to be watched comfortably at home, with all our family members.

For you who haven't watch the series, it airs every Sunday at 8.55pm in StarWorld.
Let's watch it together y'all!
~ Sheila Galeon ~












thanks.. d mn mo dpt banner wsb tu ya? x jumpa la.. :(
ReplyDeleteSinggah sini n followed u, Wasaber! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fadzmiemohamad.com
tq wasaber! :)
ReplyDeletehi new wsb ya..wlcme :) da folow..folo aku ya :)
ReplyDeleteDtg lawat gang wasaber.. Follow u~ Jom tgk blog aku anak mak
ReplyDeletehttp://renunganask.blogspot.com/
thanks for d support all wsbs.. i've followed u guys pnya blog jg.. hehe :)
ReplyDelete