I've promised that I'll be posting about my photos during my childhood years in previous entry right? So here they are!! These are some of the precious memories that I hold dear to my heart forever and for always! :)
| I'm a chubby baby back then and I love it! hehe |
| Me and my brother Ijam |
| It's me! :) |
| Me & my lil bro again.. we're so close right until now.. hehe |
| Me & our old ETA 101.. this car had special sentimental value to our family.. miss it! |
| It's the two of us again! I told you we are so close with each other especially during our childhood. ^_^ |
| Ahaa! See how goody2 we are.. well, budak baik ba kami.. hihihi |
| 1 of my sweet memory : I was 1 of the best students for UPSR back in 1996 & also rewarded as the best English student in SRK Mostyn :) |
| This is my bro holding my little sister Abby who came into the family in 2000 ;D |
| Here is my uncle holding my Late brother who passed away when he was only 1 year old. I didn't even got the chance to meet him.. :( Rest in Peace my brother. |
In Loving Memory of a dearest grandson, son & big brother
The late Roslan Bin Abd Halim
1983 - 1984
~ Sheila Galeon ~











No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: