بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dearest followers, pls READ THIS okay?


Hi Hi Hi!
Happy Sunday my lovely blogger friends & readers! 
I have one important announcement to make here in this entry. 
Recently, if you noticed, I've changed my blog url

from :

http://sheilakamal.blogspot.com/

to
http://sheilagaleon.blogspot.com/

To my fabulous followers, I think you all should change my blog link in your blog list too. 
Otherwise, you will received a notification saying that my blog has been removed. 
So, to prevent that, please kindly change the link of my blog to receive accurate updates from me ya! 
Thanks a lot for sparing your precious time to read this post!

Au Revoir!

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket