بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love at First Sight? ;p

Ehehehe, I'm fallin' for someone? 
No lahhh, that one, already okay. Heeee~ (*wink!)
Actually I'm in love with something, which is :

The Panasonic Lumix GF2!






Oh Lumix GF2! I'm soooo head over heels for you!

I want either the white one or the pink one! 
Well, like the one in these pictures I've uploaded la.
Bah, let's start saving money to buy this RM2K++ super cute smallest and lightest interchangeable lens system DSLM camera.

Whoah! Can't wait to own my White or Pink Lumix GF2! ^_^
Tp bila la tu br dpt kn.. Hukhuk.. Sbr jak la ;p

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket