بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally! My Very Own Header! ;D

Hi Hi bloggers! Happy Sunday! I love Sundays, I bet you all do too, right? ;p
For this entry, I want to share with all of you my new header (as you noticed above), which I did myself today. This is my first try doing my very own header and I'm satisfied! 

Voila! Here it is! My latest header by ME, MYSELF & I! :

and this is my previous header :

So, what say you peeps? Comments, please??

FYI, I did changed my blog url too.
So in case my link in your blog is missing, please change it into :

http://sheilagaleon.blogspot.com

Don't forget to leave a comment or two about my header, okay?

Thanks!

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket