بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day


Hello peeps! It's 16 May and it's Teacher's Day!!
 Some people say it is easy to be a teacher, well, I admit it, I did thought of the same thing too before joining the profession. Now, being a teacher myself, I beg to differ!

Do you read the descriptions in the picture I posted above?
They are absolutely TRUE! Chalk and talk only? NOT anymore!

I've been teaching for almost three years now, since July 2008 (pheww! how time flies!) and I'm still trying my best to love my job. Don't get me the wrong way, not that I'm not grateful to have such a noble occupation, I just can't lie to myself.

Simply put, I don't find joy and happiness in what I'm doing for a living at the moment BUT I promised myself that I will, perhaps someday! Yeah! That's the spirit Teacher Sheila! ^_^

To all my former teachers, fellow teacher friends & to all teachers as well as future teachers nationwide, I wish you Happy Teacher's Day!
Lets touch people's lives y'all! ;p

My report card? Heeeeee~

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket