بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Where'd you go? I miss you so!

SOS! 


Oh no! My fabulous followers are suddenly missing!!!!!!! Help me!!
What's wrong with my blog? Please help, anyone have experienced this before?
What should I do? I lost all of their links too.. Huhu (T_T)

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

4 comments:

  1. erkkk! banyaknya hilang?? hoho.
    kita punya hilang komen jaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rest punya blog punn hv the same prob..mine also..dun worry..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nur :
    da re-appeared! hehe.. actually my follower jauh la nk smpai 500 tu.. gimik smata2.. hehee ;p

    dayah :
    thx btw.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! tramai da follower rupenye, tp syg lak da trhilang. sorry la xdpt tlg :(

    neway. da follow back! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket