Ola everybody!
Still burning the midnight oil? You're not alone! Hihihi ;p
Just wanna share my invitation card and bunting design, which I and my hubby-to-be had added a touch of our personal style in both.
Voila! Here's the draft of our BIG DAY invitation card and bunting :
Our invitation card will be in Metallic Dark Brown & Gold colour scheme. I handpicked this classic style and design simply because I wanted a simple yet elegant invitation card without too many details and what not. Plus, I personally think that the design is TIMELESS! ^_^
![]() |
| Our Bunting (the draft) |
Different than the classic invitation card, I went for something modern but still with a touch of simplicity and elegance bunting design. There will be two bunting, one for my house (the bride) and one for my fiancé's house (the groom) but the same design will be used. The colour schemes however, are different :
Bride's House : Peach + Dark Brown + Colourful Love
Groom's House : Cream + Red + Colourful Love
Bride's House : Peach + Dark Brown + Colourful Love
Groom's House : Cream + Red + Colourful Love
Comments, anyone? ;p
Alrighty, it's 11:45pm already and I need my beauty sleep. Hehehe.
Till my next wedding talk!
Adios!
~ Sheila Galeon (Mrs K to be) ~













No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: