بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Top 5 Lavish Wedding I'm So Envious Of! ;p

Hello peeps!
The clock's ticking and my wedding day is just 32 days away! OMG! ;p
Anyway, tonight, I want to share about 5 extravagant weddings
that make me say things like :
"Oh I'm so jealous!" ,
"Whoahh, I want that tooooo!!"
and the ever so famous cliché words "Dang! They are so very lucky!" ^_^

 1. The Royal Wedding of Prince William Arthur Philip Louis & Miss Catherine Elizabeth Middleton

2. The wedding of Nur Nadiah SM Nasimuddin & Hamzah Alang Azman Shah

3. The wedding of Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor & Dr Halina Yunos

4. The wedding of Asmawi Ani (Mawi) & Nora'ashikin Rahmat (Ekin)
 
5. The wedding of Marion Rose Caunter & SM Nasaruddin SM Nasimuddin


So, what say you? They obviously have the wedding of their lifetime, haven't they?
Well, to me, they did deserved their luxurious wedding receptions since they are bukan calang-calang orang : they come from a super rich family, they are the nation's hero and they are famous celebs.

Okay, now, back to the reality, I won't get these lavish wedding of my own but frankly speaking, I think I'll be as happy as these people on my wedding day.
Yeah, that's the spirit! Hihii ;D

Till my next post y'all! Nitey nite!

~ Sheila Galeon ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

  1. Of course, we got jealous. Yes, exactly! What ever it is, we should be happy on our big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sfarlina : yup! that's true! it's not the "amount" that counts, it's the feeling! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket