Whoahh, it's my second entry for today.
Did you guys watched Dato Lee Chong Wei in action versus Lin Dan in the Yonex BWF World Championship London 2011 just hours ago?
Uhuuu, so disappointed that Chong Wei didn't win the one title that he and our country have longed for, for so many years. He was so close of grabbing the gold medal and made history for our country but it was just not meant to be ours. Huhu.
Seriously, I was so convinced that he could win the game but I guess the luck was not on our side today. :(
Seriously, I was so convinced that he could win the game but I guess the luck was not on our side today. :(
Nonetheless, despite the loss, it's fair to say that Chong Wei had shown an entertaining yet nerve-breaking game tonight (my palms were sweating and I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest watching him play. I even screamed and cheered for him along the way, LOL). To me, he is still our Malaysian hero and he certainly deserves our undivided support. Go Go Chong Wei! Try again in 2013! You can do it! ^_^
![]() |
| photo source : Badminton Life |
Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~












No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: