بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Blog's New Header + Footer

Salam. Hi hi bloggers! Happy Sunday!
Notice anything different in my blog?? 
Eheee, other than my fresh background, presenting my blog's newest, latest header and footer :

Hot from the oven! ;p

HoneyBee Header :)

HoneyBee footer :)

So, what say you peeps? Better than the previous one? ;p

Well, I designed these two  this morning coz I feel like my header and footer before were a bit crowded. 
The words actually have polkadots inside them but dunno why they aren't visibly seen, right? Huhuu. Never mindla, all and all, I'm satisfied my creation.

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket