بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy "HalfAYearSary" to My Blog! :)

Salam. 
In a blink of an eye, I've been blogging for 6 months today. Weeeeeee! 
Feels like I just started a few days ago, crazy! ;p

photo source : Google
Ehem, actually the illustration above has nothing to do with this entry. LOL!

Anyhow, since the "famous blogger" word is already mentioned up there, I'm here to say that I don't blog to gain fame or glamour but strictly to share and express whatever that's on my mind in whichever form I want and love to. ^_^

Alrighty, till my next post peeps!
Good night!

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

  1. femes??? hihihkkkhihikkkkk akak akn jd femes...amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. maya, thanks dear! tp x kot, biasa je.. heheee.. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket