Salam.
From the post title, I bet you can predict that my entry this time will be something bitter. Yeap! It is indeed! Huhuhu :(
![]() |
| sedih + bengang! :( |
Okay, let's go straight to the point. Actually I'm stressed out right now bcoz of my "Surat Nikah". It is not ready yet, can you believe that?? Urghh! I've been married for 2++ months now and it is still not done. I dunno what's the problem but this situation had resulted into the delay of my husband's transfer process thus also delaying mine at the same time. Me and husband have decided that he will apply to transfer back to Sabah first, then I will apply to transfer to wherever district that he had been transferred to. But now, everything have to be put on hold only bcoz we are waiting for the "Surat Nikah". Sedihnya......... sob sob~ :(
Ya Allah, permudahkanlah jalan kami~ Amin.
Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~












hairan kn??? my bro dulu pn cm tu jgak .. almost 4months baru ada. tu pn after asking so many times n refer @kk office...
ReplyDelete