بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tahajjud Cinta : The Way I See It

Salam.
Tahajjud Cinta, who watch this drama right from the start raise your hand pls? ;p
Ok, for those who didn't watch it from the beginning or haven't watch it, here are infos for you ::


Title : Tahajjud Cinta
Director : Erma Fatima
Casts : Fazura, Fauziah Gous, Remy Ishak, Eman Manan, Tiz Zaqyah
Genre : Islamic Love & Relationship Story
Channel : TV3, Zehra Slot, Every Friday 9pm

Personally, to be honest, everytime I'm watching this drama, I feel irritated by how the story portrays an extremely narrow-minded muslim people. To me, it gives an ugly impression of Islam and its practice particularly to other religion believers. The ladies in the drama are too naive, almost "stupid" if I may say. They show how powerless and vulnerable muslim women are under the authority of men. Not to mention the polygamy issue which I think will surely be perceived wrongly by people who know nothing about it. And then there's this role of Seri's father who is so obsessed and fanatic with Ustaz Shauki's words and blindly denying her own daughter's right to voice out her opinion.

All in all, I don't think it's fair for me to keep on highlighting the "weaknesses" of this series until we watch the ending. So, let's just wait and see ok? Maybe there are lessons to be learned from the story which is not being unfolded just yet, kan? Heeeeeeee~ :)

Note : This review is solely based on my personal opinion. It's intention is not to doubt or even tarnish the playwright's credibility and reputation but to provide an honest feedback. Peace!   

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

3 comments:

  1. well..honestly, im nvr in the position of watching this drama..merely bcuz of how hypocrite the actors are in the drama!

    anyways...great p.o.v though! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. rashatie : exactly, right? tq for reading dear ;D

    kiss : ahaaaa, cant deny that! thanks for reading ya~ ;D

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket