بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eid 2011 : Our 1st!

Salam. It's Sunday and I'm not happy.
Today is the day. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~

Anyways, for now, I just wanna share my first ever Eid celebration as Husband & Wife.
The feeling? Indescribable! So grateful! Thank you Allah :)


As y'all can see in the pics, this year, our family theme is Black.
Too bad we didn't managed to snap a few shots of all the six of us in Black baju raya. It would've made a very nice family picture. Huhu. We were so busy entertaining the guests during the whole one week of raya leave.

I think it still not too late to wish each and everyone of you Happy Eid, kn? 
Salam Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin from me, hubby & families.

Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

2 comments:

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket