Salam. It's been 7 months & 1 day since I started blogging.
So what do I get from this blogging world so far?
i. I got new acquaintance and also stayed in touch with my friends no matter where they are.
ii. I started off with zero knowledge about blogging but now, I'm proud to say that I'm getting familiar with the elements, widgets and even able to personalize my blog according to my style.
iii. I don't have to bottle up my feelings anymore coz my blog is my medium to express whatever I'm feeling and thinking whenever I want. This is the best thing about having a blog for me.
iv. I really love to decorate my stuff so having a blog just add to my excitement of editing and modifying my page.
v. I'm able to share both my bitter & sweet moments with my friends through blog. I'm also able to bring along my friends to share my experience of undergoing significant & most important events that happened in my life via pictures and updates in my blog.
vi. Last but not least, I have the chance to express my opinions and thoughts freely.
Alright, I think that's all for now.
Till my next entry peeps!
Love,
~ Sheila Galeon a.k.a Mrs Kamalsyam ~












happy birthday honey's bee blog! hehe
ReplyDeletehehe.. thanks wency! :)
ReplyDelete