بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday, October 13, 2011

3 months & counting ❤

Salam.
In a blink of an eye, me and Mr.Bee have been married for 3 months and three days today. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah~ ^_^

sugary sweet moment! after we cut our wedding cake, my mama suap me the cake & my papa suap my hubby! best! lain dr yg lain kn? heeeeee! thanks to my mama's brilliant idea~ tq ma & pa! ;D

We are so grateful that after all that we've been through (the ups and downs), we finally made it and found our "happy ending". The circle of our relationship journey is now complete ; we started off as friends, then became an inseparable lovers, after that a happily engaged couple and now, we have been blissfully married for 3 months and 3 days today. Syukur Ya Allah.

Psstt guys, remember this entry? I've been complaining about the ridiculous delay of our wedding certificate (sijil nikah) right? Thankfully, we finally received it on Tuesday this week. Thank God! ^^

the legal doc which "verifies" our wedding~

Alrighty peeps, I have to stop here. Got something to do
(you know la newbie businesswoman ni kn.. harharhar! *pirate laugh!). 

"May Allah protects me and Mr.Bee's marriage, bless us with never ending love and happiness and, grant us adorable, soleh & solehah kids too." Amin~ >_*

To my darling Bee, Happy 3rd Monthsary Bee sayang!! 
I love you so much!! You're still and always be the ONE for me

Note : I've been blogging for 8 months today. Weeeeeeeee!! Glad that I did! :)
1 more thing, you guys perasan ka my footer & the icons for my social networks have changed?? Comments, plss? ^^

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

1 comment:

  1. tq so much bee.. of course you're the BEST guy for me, only & just you.. always.. I love you & I'm missing you so bad too bee!! can't wait for 4th Nov! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket