Salam.
I'm sure you all know about this tagging game thingy, right?
I've been tagged by soon-to-be Mrs SF, so this is a "replied" entry. Thanks dear~
p/s ; if you guys malas mo read, scroll down to find out whether you've been tagged by me or not ya?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.
Term No 2 ~ Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal ::
I'm sure you all know about this tagging game thingy, right?
I've been tagged by soon-to-be Mrs SF, so this is a "replied" entry. Thanks dear~
p/s ; if you guys malas mo read, scroll down to find out whether you've been tagged by me or not ya?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.
Term No 2 ~ Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal ::
- I'm addicted to HACKS sweets. Literally can't live without them.
- I don't eat durians. Can't stand the smell!
- I fear snakes. Can't even see them in pics.
- I consider ants as my enemy. Don't like them especially when they're in groups. Huhu.
- A little bit manja & clingy (to my loved ones jakla, particularly my❤)
- An impulsive shopper.
- Loves to eat "sambal belacan" but cannot eat it too much, allergic! sob sob~ :(
- I don't wear makeups, usually a touch of compact powder + lip balm will do~ my first time wearing complete makeups was on my wedding day & receptions.
- I'm a Liverpool FC fan. And yes, I do watch their live games whenever I have time.
- Not a morning person.
- Married on the 11th day of July 2011 to my childhood love. Also, been married for 111 days today and I'm loving my "wifey" status! ^_^ So 11 is my lucky number! Hehe~
Term No 3 (i) ~ Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post ::
1) Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
For sure la my Hubbee❤ and of course he MEANT it!❤
2) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yeap! Marry You by Bruno Mars which reminds me of my Hubbee❤ :)
Yeap! Marry You by Bruno Mars which reminds me of my Hubbee❤ :)
3) What exactly are you wearing right now?
T-shirt & long pants.. hehe
4) Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
hrmm.. tricky one.. maybe nahhh~
hrmm.. tricky one.. maybe nahhh~
5) Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Mr. Bee❤
6) List down your precious things
my wedding band, hp, lappy
my wedding band, hp, lappy
7) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
yesss BUT sometimes no (depends on the situation la)
yesss BUT sometimes no (depends on the situation la)
8) Have you ever made your boyfriend/fiance/husband mad?
yeap, huhuu.
yeap, huhuu.
9) Name something you dislike about the day you’re having
marking exam papers! (the one thing I dislike being an educator)
marking exam papers! (the one thing I dislike being an educator)
10) Your perspective on marriage
A sacred bond with and lifelong commitment to ONE special person
11) Describe one word about me. I meant about my blog :D
nice blog with interesting sharings :)Term No 3 (ii) ~ And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer
- One word to define LOVE?
- What's the best love story/ movie you've ever read/ watched?
- Who is your idol? Give one short reason why.
- Where are your favourite places to hang out?
- Manchester United or Liverpool?
- Post your recent favourite photo with your loved one(s).
- List down two things you have in common with your love (husband/ wife/ bf/ gf).
- Name one song that relates to you at the moment.
- Facebook or Twitter? Which one do you prefer and why?
- One thing you wish you can have right now?
- Describe my blog in two words.
Term No 4 ~ You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
Term No 5 ~ Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
Done! :)












Yeay! Kena tag! Bah, I'll do it soon :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteDone.. hehe.. thank you for the tag.
ReplyDeletejac : oraits!! cant wait to read ur "response"~ hehee ;D
ReplyDeletea-me : thanks for playing along ya~ read ur entry just now and love it!! ^_^
O yeaaah thanks for the tag, Shil! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks fur the tag honey. .but im afraid ill managed to do it only after my wedding is over. Too much things to be done. I hope there's no expiry date for this hahaha. . .~winks~
ReplyDeletei'm done!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for the tag. nice knowing you.