Salam. TGIF!
Like love story? I'm sure you all do, right?
Here's one love story that surely will blow your mind! (well, at least, for me!)
It is a story of a wonderful wedded couple whose been married for 72 years. To me, their story epitomizes the true, most genuine, greatest love story ever.
Y'all can read the complete story here ::
Gordon & Norma Yeager ~ 72 years together and died hand in hand.
Like love story? I'm sure you all do, right?
Here's one love story that surely will blow your mind! (well, at least, for me!)
It is a story of a wonderful wedded couple whose been married for 72 years. To me, their story epitomizes the true, most genuine, greatest love story ever.
Y'all can read the complete story here ::
Gordon & Norma Yeager ~ 72 years together and died hand in hand.
So, guys, what say you? Truly amazing, right? They are so lucky. Wish I will have the very same "happy ending" like them with my husband. Amin~
p/s ;
Can't wait!!! ^_^











No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: