Hooyeaahhhh!! It's a double celebration for me today as I'm posting about the victory of my favourite football team ever, Liverpool FC and also a happy news I received from a phone call just minutes ago. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah. ^_^
The match between Liverpool versus Chelsea took place on November 29th at The Blues stadium, Stamford Bridge, London. My team, The Reds stormed into the Carling Cup semi-finals after second-half strikes from Maxi Rodriguez (58) and Martin Kelly (63), both goals set up by Craig Bellamy, crashed out The Blues at their home ground (though Andy Carroll had missed a penalty earlier on). Wohoooo!! :D The win for sure pile more misery on Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas. Sorry Andre! ;p

About the good news phone call, I reserve it for my next entry ya. Do buzz in later to know about it. Thanks peeps! Hehehe. ^_^












No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: