Ola peeps! The PMR result is out today, and because I'm far away from my school, I'm so anxious to know my students result especially in English. Dear God, may they get results they deserved. Amin~
Anyways, have you ever played Tetris game? I'm pretty sure you have, kan? I mean, it's Tetris, who doesn't play this game? It's an epic, a classic favourite for gamers, if I may say. Ehehehe~ If you still have no idea about this Tetris game, take a look at the snapshot below ::
![]() |
| this is d exact Tetris game version on my hp that me & hubbee are playing |
Actually, this game have made me and Mr.Bee an enemy, literally! Well, not like that cat-and-dog enemy type la. Just that we're competing against each other to break each others record. Hehehe. Whenever I broke his record, he'll then try to break my new record and it goes on and on. Hihihi. When I come to think about it, its kinda funny too. Syiok jg la. Ya la, seeing my love's face when he found out that I've broke his record. Muka ndak puas hati ni, lucu! Hihihi~~~
I'm sure there are loads of Tetris game versions out there, right? So to those who have never played Tetris, go and try play at least one version, you'll be hooked, for sure! ^_^












No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: