بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh iPhone 4S!

Howdy peeps!
It's the last two Fridays till back to work! Urgh!
But it's few days left to 2012, I'm excited! and for those who are celebrating Xmas, I'm sure they are more thrilled, right? Hehehe.

So what's your new year's resolution? I have one but I'm not sharing it here, just yet. Surprise! Ehehehe. But but but, I also have this one as my new year's gift for myself. Hoho! White iPhone 4S oh White iPhone 4S, can't get you out of my mind! Wait there ya, I'm coming to get you! Hihihi~

Oh, soooooo can't wait to own you! ^_^

Sticky Note ::
* Hati berbunga riang!! Sgt ndak sabar!! :D *

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket