بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog's 2012 New Look + AJL 26

Hello readers.
My blog makeover for 2012 is now complete! Weeeeeee! Kudos to me! Hehehe. What say you peeps? Ignore d free hair doodle ya, coz though I'm wearing hijab & that doodle didn't represent me at all, I just can't help but use it coz it's sooooooo adorable! Hehehe. This time, my theme is Lollipops with baby pink & baby blue fonts. I even have a blog banner now! Yippie!! Hihihi. Overall, I love it! Especially d English floral background. This blog really speaks "ME" now. Hehehe.
.
.
.
Oraits, let's talk about d 26th AJL (Anugerah Juara Lagu) which will be happening tomorrow night. I'm excited! You? ;p so what are d songs competing in d final stage? Let's see ::

# Pls note that I've arranged d top 12 songs according to my most favourite to d least fav. Jgn mrh! Hihihi #

1. Sedetik Lebih by Anuar Zain
2. Beribu Sesalan by 3 Suara (Ning, Jaclyn, Shila)
3. Awan Nano by Hafiz
4. Sungai Lui by Aizat
5. Gadis Semasa by Yuna
6. Karma by Faizal Tahir
7. Kisah Hati by Alyah
8. Kekanda Adinda by Atilia & Monoloque
9. Kalau Berpacaran by Altimet & Ana Raffali
10. Cinta Muka Buku by Najwa Latif
11. Penakut by Yuna
12. Wanita Seluruh Dunia by Projek Pistol

So which song are you routing for guys? Lets wait & see what drama will d award's going to bring on tomorrow night ya. Tune in to TV3 at 9.00pm ok? Off to watch my favourite team, Liverpool FC up against their all time soccer rival, Manchester United. 
Go go The Reds!! Bye peeps!

Photobucket

✿ Thanks for reading peeps ! Comments ? ツ ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (:

Kelab Jutawan ~ No Pendaftaran : 002046530-W (Sujairi KJ Enterprise)
Photobucket