Hi readers.
Perhaps all of you are already aware of this method, but just in case any of you didn't know about it just yet, here's how you can check the originality of your hand phones :
# Pls note that I took this from my facebook news feed, it's not my own #
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untuk mengetahui status keaslian buatan telefon bimbit anda :

Perhaps all of you are already aware of this method, but just in case any of you didn't know about it just yet, here's how you can check the originality of your hand phones :
# Pls note that I took this from my facebook news feed, it's not my own #
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untuk mengetahui status keaslian buatan telefon bimbit anda :

1. sila taip *#06# & akan keluar IMEI [International Mobile Equipment Identity]
2. semak nombor IMEI telefon anda di kedudukan 7 dan 8
... Contoh : 358671017470473
... Kedudukan ke 7 dan 8 ialah 01
00 atau 03 atau 04: dari kilang asal = SANGAT TERBAIK!!
01 atau 10: dari Finland = TERBAIK
08 atau 80: dari Germany = KUALITI SEDERHANA
02 atau 20 : dari China = KUALITI RENDAH
08 atau 80: dari Germany = KUALITI SEDERHANA
02 atau 20 : dari China = KUALITI RENDAH
13 : dari Azerbaijan = SANGAT KURANG KUALITI & MERBAHAYA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've checked mine and thankfully, it's of the BEST quality!! Syukur, kalau tidak, I surely will go to the store where I purchased it and ran "amok"! Mau tidak mengamuk, mahal ba I bought that phone. Da la I used all my savings and bonus just to buy that dreamed mobile phone of mine. Heeeeeeeeeeee~
So, apa tunggu lagi, go ahead and check yours!
It's important. It's our right as a consumer. Good luck peeps! :D











mine 03 la sheils... hihi... SANGAT TERBAEEEKK!! yeay yeay
ReplyDeleteyay! good fiezs.. same la us.. mine 00.. phewwhh, what a great relief! hihiii ;p
ReplyDelete