Luckily next week we'll gonna enjoy 1 week hols for chinese new year. Hehehe. To those who are celebrating CNY, have a blast in advanced!! :D
Despite d excitement for d 1 week holiday, I feel sad that I won't be able to spend it with my dear hubby. Huhuhu. The flight ticket prices are so ridiculous right now, that's why! Huhuhu. Besides, my school didn't inform about this 1 week holiday earlier. Before this they told us that we'll gonna have 2 days holiday only but then during d meeting this recent Tuesday, they suddenly announce that CNY holiday are being extended to 1 week. Uhuhuhu. Sedihnya!! How I wish I could be by my bee's side during d hols. Seminggu tu~~~~~ Huhuhu :( tp never mindla, at least I'll be with him for d whole 1 week school hols this coming March. Can't wait!! XD
That's it for now y'all! I'll ramble some more tomorrow ya! Tu pn klu ada kudrat la kn, penat ba keja pagi sampai ptg ni.. Hehehe. Adiosss people!! ^_^











No comments:
Post a Comment
Eylow! Merci beaucoup for your comments ! (: